question

lance avatar image
lance asked

Linked Playfab that does not have email?

Hello, I am attempting to create a new segment of users that have linked Playfab but do not have an email. When I do this the Segment totals show the same number of users with an email as without an email. Curious if this is a bug?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Which Title ID are you using for the test, Lance? I'll have a look.

Just so you know, I did set up a Segment in my test title with the filter:

"Linked user account to" "PlayFab" "that has email"

And the only players that are in it (7 of the 111 test accounts, in my case) are ones with email addresses in their profiles.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lance avatar image lance commented ·

TitleId is 5417. I also see the show accounts linked to Playfab that has email. I would like to see the account that DO NOT have an email. My result should = 1.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan lance commented ·

Ah, now I'm on the same page with you - I created a "Players without email" segment in your title to show this error, and I'm opening a bug on it now - we should have it fixed shortly.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.