question

unityninja007 avatar image
unityninja007 asked

PhotonApplicationNotFound

Hi, I'm trying to setup Unity Game Using PUN with PlayFab, and get error : PhotonApplicationNotFound
I read the similar topics here, but seems that my Id is correct,

So, I think that I've missed something when setting up the app in GameManager, As far as I understand you updated it. So do I need to put this id somewhere in GameManager? If yes please tell me where and how. Because I'm stuck at this point.

My App TitleID is: 3236

photon
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

unityninja007 avatar image unityninja007 commented ·

Thanks, for quick response, but as I sad, I can't find where can I get Photon Addon ID, becaus in your Addon's page I can't find any information. Tell me please how to get Photon Addon ID

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Please see this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/7377/add-an-existing-pun-appid-to-photon-addon.html. In short, the PlayFab-specific Photon integration is only for use with the AppIDs you get from the Photon page in our Add-ons Marketplace, as those AppIDs live in our account and are configured for use with our service (the authentication and webhook integration).

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, for quick response, but as I sad, I can't find where can I get Photon Addon ID, becaus in your Addon's page I can't find any information. Tell me please how to get Photon Addon ID

0 Likes 0 ·

I've already found the solution, I was a little bit blind, sorry. Thanks for help, and for very quick response.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan unityninja007 commented ·

No worries - glad you're up and running with this. Let us know if you run into any issues.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.