question

kamil-sz avatar image
kamil-sz asked

Add an item to inventory manually

Hey all, is there any way to add an item manually to players inventory from the code side? Thanks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, you can use the GrantItemsToUser API call from a dedicated game server or from Cloud Script.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kamil-sz avatar image kamil-sz commented ·

Hey, alright but I'm very confused with your cloudscript... There's no syntax highlighting? How do I even know what to type there? No example code? Another thing is, I'm trying to implement paypal payments but your documentation is more confusing then helping. Why do I need a return link? This makes no sense to me. What's gonna happen when I start purchase? PayPal window opens automatically? How does that work now? I also get this error all time

"Failed to initiate transaction with payment provider", I added playfab to the third party api access,my merchnatID is set up. I feel really lost in your docs.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.