question

Gennadiy Bardachev avatar image
Gennadiy Bardachev asked

Inventory V2: SearchItems returns inconsistent results

Good day,

We are having issues with Inventory V2 SearchItems. We have roughly 1331 items in our catalog. When we fetch them, we get sometimes 1277, sometimes 1300, sometimes 1331.

What makes it worse, randomly 100-250 items in the result are duplicates. They have the same itemId and stackId and everything else is the same. That means that for every request we always miss items and due to duplicates the number of missing items goes up to 300.

This could be related to an another issue we have: https://community.playfab.com/questions/97843/get-catalog-currency-v2-sometimes-returns-error-it.html

Our TitleId: 6A6E6

Thanks Gena

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

We fixed an outage yesterday where one of the backend clusters was using an out-of-date index. I'll see if we can get an official post-mortem added to the status page.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

I created a test account under your title, and I successfully got all the items multiple times, each time the number of items was 1334 and each item id was unique. So, can you share how you got all the items? In addition, you can delete my test account, the customId of the test account is "Test".

10 |1200

Gennadiy Bardachev avatar image
Gennadiy Bardachev answered

Thanks for testing. Today it's working on my side as well. Yesterday I tried for 5 hours, starting 17:00 (CEST) up to 23:00 with the server auth token, without any result for consistency.

Do you know if something was done on your side? Was there a netsplit? Was our data broken? Are there any outage reports?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.