question

Marian Stychuk avatar image
Marian Stychuk asked

Get Catalog Currency (V2) sometimes returns error ItemNotFound

So, we are moving to Economy V2 and started noticing issues with retrieving catalog currencies. Sometimes, the requests to catalog/GetItem and catalog/GetItems return

"error": "ItemNotFound",
 "errorCode": 1047,
 "errorMessage": "The catalog item for the given ID could not be found. Correlation Id: rb2UyX/AX0qBgO/JMO7CJg.0",

As far as I can see, this happens only if the Alternate FriendlyId is provided and works everytime when I provide just the catalog ItemId. Also, this seems to happen more often for newly created catalog currencies.

Here's some debug into if you need:

TitleId - 6A6E6

POST request to GetItem with body

{
   "AlternateId": 
         {
             "Type": "FriendlyId",
             "Value": "GOLD"
         } 
 }

returned:

{
     "code": 400,
     "status": "BadRequest",
     "error": "ItemNotFound",
     "errorCode": 1047,
     "errorMessage": "The catalog item for the given ID could not be found. Correlation Id: rb2UyX/AX0qBgO/JMO7CJg.0",
     "errorDetails": {
         "MS-CV": [
             "rb2UyX/AX0qBgO/JMO7CJg.0"
         ]
     }
 }
In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

As the GetItem API and GetItems API documentation says: the item references data is cached and may take a few moments for changes to propagate. So, you may need to wait for a while before you can get the newly created Currency.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Marian Stychuk avatar image Marian Stychuk commented ·

Do you have any timerange when the changes are fully propagated? Yesterday I had not been able to consistently GetItem after 1.5 hours it was created

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.