question

mreza mnejad avatar image
mreza mnejad asked

how can see limits of nw pricisng system ?

game manager
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mreza mnejad avatar image mreza mnejad commented ·

i'm confused with limits tap in dashboard and new pricing system ....

for instance in limits taps i have limit "25 statisitcs" and in new pricing system no word about that.

next in pricing system you add new entry "Data Downloaded"

what exactly is Data Downloaded and how can i know my players usage?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We'll be providing more details on the new pricing model shortly. The limits page in the Game Manager is related to the previous pricing model - and please note that if you have a live game or are going live in the next few weeks, we won't be changing the pricing on you. The new pricing is an effort to simplify things greatly from the old model, but we're also trying to be more transparent in the areas where we need to be passing on costs, such as with the Content service. As part of this update, we'll be providing a way to view your usage in the Game Manager for content downloaded, but the thing you can do right now would be to simply check what your file sizes are, and how often you need to download them. For instance, if you use asset bundles, do you have good checks in place to make sure you're only downloading them when you need to update? You can use Title Data as a way to store a manifest of the asset files you need, so that you can just check there, rather than initiating a full download to check.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ty @Brendan :)

our game going to live soon ,i have question about limits (old one)

where can i see exaclty all limits?

in old limits there is nothing about same item inventory but i think there is limit there.

and if our game goes live and we decide to move to new pricing system is there option ?

0 Likes 0 ·

and one more question?
how my game goes live?!
with MAU ? or DAU?

soon many game testers join us...

and idk how we will go live...

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan mreza mnejad commented ·

If you're going live soon, I'd recommend getting in touch with us via a Ticket (on this page), so that we can work out the details with you. But to answer your questions:

Yes, we've had a limit on the number of inventory items for quite some time. You can see the current limit for your title for that (and many other things) on the Settings->Limits tab for your title.

And for MAU/DAU, our pricing is based on MAU (both the latest update and the previous version). But again, feel free to open a ticket with us, and we can work out the details for your release.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.