question

Wang Yichun avatar image
Wang Yichun asked

If I use Photon AppId registered in www.photonengine.com, can I use webhook to call CloudScript Func?

Because I need to use Photon GuangDong region, and the app-id need to be registered on their site.

It seems like I can't connect Photon by using "GetPhotonAuthenticationToken".

How to use the photon webhook to invoke CloudScript Func?

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hamza Lazaar avatar image
Hamza Lazaar answered

Hi @Wang Yichun,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Please send us an email to developer at photonengine dot com to request China Mainland region for a your AppID. It should not matter if you get it from PlayFab's GameManager or from Photon's dashboard.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry, but the Photon webhook integration is only available for Photon App IDs that are part of our integration - the ones you get from the Photon Add-ons Marketplace page. I'm not sure how their registration process works for that region, though. Can you check with the Photon team if the App ID you get from the Game Manager for your title can be used?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.