question

Hizabri Mohamed avatar image
Hizabri Mohamed asked

What could be the reason for the "Steam API rejected request as unauthorized due to invalid title Application ID or Publisher Key" ?

What could be causing the "Steam API rejected request as unauthorized due to invalid title Application ID or Publisher Key" error when using the PlayFabClientAPI.PayForPurchase() method? This issue has been occurring since 16/05/2023, and I have verified that the Steam Application ID and Steam Web API Key are correct. Additionally, I have updated the Steam SDK to version 1.57 and I'm currently using the GetAuthTicketForWebApi method for authentication. Strangely, I can successfully authenticate with LoginWithSteam(), but the error persists when attempting to make a purchase.

apis
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi commented ·

Since you can successfully authenticate with LoginWithSteam(), it looks like you have set up Steam Application ID and Steam Web API Key correctly. You mentioned that "this issue has been occurring since 16/05/2023", can PayForPurchase be used successfully before that?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.