question

Lars Krakhecke avatar image
Lars Krakhecke asked

Using Unity IAP, need help validating.

Hey there,

I recently switched from OpenIAB zu Unity's IAP service and I'm lost on where to find the information that playfab needs to validate a receipt.

I understand that after making a purchase through Unity IAP I receive their purchase event which somehow contains the receipt data, but I have no idea how to access the data I need to send to playfab at all.

I hope that you could kindly provide me with more detailed information on what to do with that event/receipt data Unity IAP provides, how do I get the information needed for validation through playfab?

Thanks a lot!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

For getting the info on the receipt from Unity IAP, I'd recommend this thread in the Unity forums, which talks through all the use cases for receipt processing: http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1191677/getting-unity-iap-receipt-data-to-validate-with-pl.html.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lars Krakhecke avatar image
Lars Krakhecke answered

Perfect, thanks Brendan

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.