question

freelancegordon avatar image
freelancegordon asked

Any plans to support Amazon Device Messaging?

Hi guys,

I'm super happy with Playfab thus far, it's really easy to use and we've just submitted our first app using it. But I wondered if you plan to support Amazon Device Messaging anytime soon, as my client has a substantial userbase for existing products on Kindle and is keen to be able to send push notifications to those devices with this and future products.

Cheers

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We do want to add both ADM and WNS to our Push Notification options in a future update, but those aren't on our schedule right now, so I can't give you an exact date for this. We prioritize in part based upon the number of developers any particular update will help, so if we hear from more folks on this, that could help to get this into the schedule. Alternately, if your customer wants to talk to us about a custom development contract, to move something into our schedule out-of-band, feel free to put them in touch with us via devrel@playfab.com, and we can have that discussion with them.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.