question

prabudbz avatar image
prabudbz asked

Playfab player account password reset error

After I create a playfab player account in my game, I tried to login with the email and password which I used for registration, it logs in successfully.

But when I reset my password using the password reset link. Neither the old password or the new resetted password, nothing works.

No matter how many times I reset my password using reset link, I can't login to my playfab player account.

Please check on this issue.(I also tried it will 2 emails, same problem in both)

Title ID: F677

PlayFab ID of the player account: 681CD1AE104CDFC9

Original password when created: password

Latest reseted password(Reseted today): prabu123

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

What is the specific API call you're using? I just tested with your Title ID, and was able to sign into the player account, no problem, using LoginWithEmailAddress (which I'm assuming was the intent, since there's no Username on the account). So, I used the assigned email address and the password above, an this was the response:

{
    "code": 200,
    "status": "OK",
    "data": {
        "SessionTicket": "{
                {removed}}",
        "PlayFabId": "681CD1AE104CDFC9",
        "NewlyCreated": false,
        "SettingsForUser": {
            "NeedsAttribution": false
        },
        "LastLoginTime": "2017-02-28T08:25:29.617Z"
    }
}
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

prabudbz avatar image prabudbz commented ·

I used the same LoginWithEmailAddress API call only. Sorry, there's a problem with my password field, that's why I got that error. Now its working fine.

Thanks for the support.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.