question

Jorge Ramirez avatar image
Jorge Ramirez asked

2 currencies for one item

When I want to buy an Item, and I set two prices, those two are set as options (OR) or like needs (AND). I mean, if I set 10 copper coins and 5 silver coin for a sword, It will need both currencies, or any of both?

If it's like an option, How can I ask for two currencies for one item?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

In the item definition in the catalog, each price is distinct. That way, you can have pricing for items in virtual currencies (with different prices for hard and soft currencies, like "100 Gold" vs "1 Diamond"), as well as a price in RM (real money).

We'll be providing an alchemy/crafting system later on, which will allow you to define permitted exchanges of items and/or currencies for items and/or currencies. For now, more complex transactions can be accomplished via Cloud Script.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.