question

robert avatar image
robert asked

Support for avatar URL and player location has just been implemented in the leaderboard request functions which is very nice already.

Do you plan to add this information to the UserAccountInfo too? If so, any timeframe? (just to know if this is something we can get into to initial release or if we should prepare our code to be compatible once available already).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We added it specifically in response to requests for added leaderboard info, but it does make sense to have profile info be part of the player combined info call. I'll add a backlog item for that, but I wouldn't expect it to be in the initial release. For now, I would recommend using the leaderboard calls to get the profile info you need.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.