question

tayseer avatar image
tayseer asked

photon return maximum CCU although i am premium user

I get an error from photon that ive reached the maximum CCU users while am a premium user. how to know that the integration of photon with playfab is correct. here is a sample of my code.

screenshot-1.png (27.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tayseer avatar image
tayseer answered

I think the problem was related to the appID in the photon server settings, ive changed it to the one inside playfab,That fixed it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tayseer avatar image
tayseer answered

Now i get this error when i try to connect to a room

"Operation 227 failed in a server-side plugin. Check the configuration in the Dashboard. Message from server-plugin: Failed to create game on https://1C8B.playfablogic.com/webhook/1/prod/DQQ7RHMHXKMNCKYIAKD167R6DBN4J7SXWKJGOGTHMDAUO8TXG5/RoomCreated? : Error response ResultCode='1' Message='Invalid title key'."

1 comment
10 |1200

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Somehow your Photon Webhook Key - which is the secure key following the /prod/ in that URL was changed. I've updated it to be correct (meaning the one above isn't valid), I'll track down how it got changed, so that this can't happen in future.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.