question

anhtuancmu avatar image
anhtuancmu asked

Photon WebHooks Not Triggered

Hi, I'm able to connect to Photon using photon add-on, Create room, connect 2 clients and play a match successfully. But Photon webhooks in CloudScript is not triggered (RoomCreated, RoomJoined, RoomLeft,RoomEventRaised ...) am i missing something?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you confirm that you are using the Photon App ID from the Photon add-on marketplace page for your title? If so, what is the Title ID, so that we can have a look?

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anhtuancmu avatar image anhtuancmu commented ·

Yes, i'm using photon add-on my title id is 64F6

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan anhtuancmu commented ·

Everything in the configuration looks good - what App ID are you using in Photon? Are you getting any errors when you make calls to Photon for joining rooms, etc.?

0 Likes 0 ·
anhtuancmu avatar image anhtuancmu brendan commented ·

8ea08d48-8f47-4550-a829-bbbe7f540c3b

No i'm not getting any errors.

0 Likes 0 ·
anhtuancmu avatar image anhtuancmu commented ·

my id is 05ad4b50-0789-496f-8cee-9c15fcf742a5
No i'm not getting any errors
0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan anhtuancmu commented ·

So, the 8ea08d48... ID is a Photon Realtime App ID. Looking at your title though, I see that most of the Photon webhook handlers from our example Cloud Script (which you can find in revision 1) are missing. The only one I see in your live Cloud Script revision is RoomEventRaised. Can you try adding the others?

0 Likes 0 ·
anhtuancmu avatar image anhtuancmu brendan commented ·

finally, i get it working, turn out i forgot to set PhotonNetwork.PhotonServerSettings.AppID, anw thank you for your support

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.