question

piana@brokenarmsgames.com avatar image
piana@brokenarmsgames.com asked

Resettable leaderboars version

How i can get an old version leaderboard from client or cloud code ?
I need to check the position of the previews version of a leaderboard to give reward based on the player position. how i can do that?
if i reset the leaderboard, with the GetLeaderboard call i get the current leaderboard, and with the GetPlayerStatistics i get the value of the stats of all version but not the position.

thanks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

While we can give you the ability to query old statistics, keeping all old statistics in a form which would allow for leaderboard query would be more costly, so we're instead making the old leaderboards available as a download from S3, so that you can act upon those details any way you need to. So, the intent is that you would be able to grab the previous leaderboard via a local admin tool, and provide rewards to your top players that way.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.