question

Matthew Miskiewicz avatar image
Matthew Miskiewicz asked

Is Error Code 2 the same as 1002?

After trying to call LoginWithKongregate, some players are getting an error code of "2". Error Code 1002 is Account Banned -> is that what is being reported? Does this mean the player has been banned elsewhere, from all PlayFab globally? That's my guess, as the players who have reported this are not showing up in my player list, so they have not successfully logged in even once to my game. Just wanted to double check.

Thanks,

Matt

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you please provide the complete error response JSON? The error code 1002 is a PlayFab error which means "Account Banned", as you say. There is no error code 2 in PlayFab - that would have to be coming from another source.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Matthew Miskiewicz avatar image Matthew Miskiewicz commented ·

Can I find the JSON through the PlayFab console online? Otherwise, I'll need to update the code to save the JSON and have the player send it after the error is triggered. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.