question

doldom avatar image
doldom asked

photon server not found in dashboard

I have just create an account and add photon add-on, but I can't find photon dashboard or any info.

In Multiplayer->Servers tab, there is no entry, and message as "he current maximum number of servers for this title is 1, and the instance type is t2.medium. Please email developersuccess@playfab.com to request a change to the server limit or instance type."

Where can I see photon server info? Do I need to create photon account directly and access it at photon site?

Partner Add-ons
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The Multiplayer tabs of the PlayFab Game Manager are specifically the place where you would manage your custom game servers. We do not currently provide the functionality you see in the Photon dashboard for integrated Photon App IDs in PlayFab. We will be adding that in a future update.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.