question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Stackable item appearing twice in player inventory

Question from a developer:

I'm using stackable items, but I've got a case where one of them appears to be showing up twice in the player inventory. Is that something I need to account for?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I wouldn't expect a stackable item to appear twice in the player inventory, though I do have to caution one thing:

If you made the item stackable after already doing some testing, any items you created before it was made stackable in the catalog aren't stackable instances. Because those items were instanced when the catalog didn't have the item in question as stackable, they don't have that property. So in that case, yes, you could have the item twice.

If you're seeing this and you're sure that the item was set as stackable to start, please let us know the Title ID and PlayFab ID in question, so that we can have a look.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.