question

alihcme avatar image
alihcme asked

Can't access AdminModels API's,Unable to access Admin Model API's

I just started using PlayFab and found it quite stable.

I am facing issue accessing some API's, previoulsy I could not access Client API's with enabled setting in editor extension. I solved it by deleting SDK in unity and importing it again.

I am working on GetContentUploadUrlRequest and same thing happemimg where I am unable to find this API with unknow resolve issue.

Is there any thing I am missing or are these API limited to some premium tier?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Access to the API calls isn't limited by tier (though when we have calls that are in Beta, those won't be in the public SDK), so it sounds like something is wrong with the project. If you create a fresh project and import the SDK, I take it you're able to find the API without issues?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alihcme avatar image alihcme commented ·

That was happening before when I was unable to access anycall from "PlayFab.ClientModels". I reimported SDK and everything went smooth but now I am having same issue with AdminModels.
I tried reimport several times but no luck. I got SDK via editor extension.

0 Likes 0 ·
alihcme avatar image alihcme commented ·

Exact error Assets/Scripts/PlayerData.cs(52,27): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ServerModels' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan alihcme commented ·

The tools team is working on the issue with the settings reset, but if you go into the editor extensions in your project and explicitly enable the Server API, the models will be available in your build.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.