question

casper7609@naver.com avatar image
casper7609@naver.com asked

internal server error EvaluateRandomResultTable

I keep getting error as below whenever I execute my clouldscript on my "Mobile device". It works really well on the unity editor..so it's hard to figure out why. Most functions are working but I suspect functions related to user inventory is not working somehow. Any suggestions?

error.png (15.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you let us know the Title ID in question and the specific values of all parameters passed into this Cloud Script call?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

casper7609@naver.com avatar image casper7609@naver.com commented ·

Title ID : A10B

Parameters are like below

{"MobType" : "Normal"}

{"DungeonLevel": "0"}

I'm using currentPlayerId for playfabId

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan casper7609@naver.com commented ·

The PlayFab ID actually isn't relevant, as the EvaluateRandomResultTable API call doesn't take a PlayFabId, so that parameter is ignored. The issue you're encountering is that there's an item in the random result table "Town_0" named "Nothing" which was deleted from the catalog after the drop table was created. If you remove that item, or replace it with an item in the catalog, it'll work. If you want it to literally give the player nothing, the thing to do would be to add an item with a usage period of a few seconds.

1 Like 1 ·
casper7609@naver.com avatar image casper7609@naver.com commented ·

Oh, Okay I get it. I put the nothing Item for padding to adjust the item drop rate like user gets an item for 25% of ratio and gets nothing for 75%. Somehow it was deleted I guess. Thank you now it's working.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.