question

Daniel Kiefer avatar image
Daniel Kiefer asked

ValidateGooglePlayPurchase using Unity IAP -> MissingTitleGoogleProperties

I was trying to use the Validation Process on Android, but i am only getting the MissingTitleGoogleProperties.

i am using Unitys new IAP system. And this was a test buy.

http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityIAPPurchaseReceipts.html

this is how the receipt is build up. And i put in all the request properties needed, any idea?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

For us to be able to communicate on your behalf with any third-party service, we need to have the info required by that third-party for us to be able to do so. In the case of Google, you need to activate it in the Google page of the Add-ons Marketplace for your title, and enter your App Package ID and License Key.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Daniel Kiefer answered

ok thanks! 

it is working now, great !

10 |1200

Daniel Kiefer answered

One more question about the validation.

when i am receiving the ValidateGooglePlayPurchaseResult callback, then i know everything is alright?

so this is very i put my "give player coin code"?

Only when i receive an error callback i have to look if something is wrong? will the result callback be empty then?

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

In general, when the success callback is triggered, that means that the call succeeded. Any error condition would result in a callback to the error function defined in the call.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.