question

Ilse Mul avatar image
Ilse Mul asked

Is there a generic OAuth integration (i.e. for phpBB3.2 and Mediawiki)

I'd like to use the playfab account login information in my forum (phpBB) and wiki (mediawiki 1.28). Although my game is in very early development, I'd rather look at this sooner than later, especially since I'd like to include things like a character sheet in the wiki and latest forum posts and PM's in my game.

@Brendan in a topic about integration with phpBB you said last October:

We do plan to make a generic OAuth integration available in an upcoming release, so it's possible that when we have that, it would allow you to integrate phpBB.

Is there any update about that?

Thanks for the help!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

No, sorry, we do not have a generic OAuth integration available as of yet. We prioritize our work in part based upon the aggregation of requests from our user community, and this one hasn't had enough requests yet to push it above other priorities. If it's something that's critical for your title and you'd like to have a business discussion with us about what it would take to prioritize it, feel free to open a ticket with us, and we can have a 1-on-1 talk about this.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ilse Mul avatar image Ilse Mul commented ·

Thank you @Brendan I'll open up a ticket. :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.