question

mark-2 avatar image
mark-2 asked

Is PlayStream slow today?

My Node code calls LoginWithCustomID and the Logins list for that player immediately shows the login, but it is taking approximately 30 minutes for the corresponding player_logged_in PlayStream event to show in the PlayStream debugger. Are things just slow this morning?

PlayStream
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, there's currently an issue delaying PlayStream processing. If you subscribe to notifications on our Status page (http://status.playfab.com/), you'll get updates as soon as they're available. The thing to know right now is that no data is being lost and that we have identified the issue and have a fix in test that will prevent this issue in future. We'll be deploying the update as soon as possible, at which point the queue will catch back up.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mark-2 avatar image mark-2 commented ·

Since I am new to PlayFab, I wasn't sure if it was a problem with my code. I was going to suggest a status page, but you already have that. Thanks for exceeding my expectation on this one!

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.