question

nhlfiguresleague avatar image
nhlfiguresleague asked

Leaderboard not showing the right value.

Hi Bredan,

If you look at my leaderboard "TotalCups - VG90YWxDdXBz", you will see the user "FF9DCA016Kev".

The number of cups in the leaderboard is not the same compared to his statistics.

I've tried to manually changed this value to refresh the leaderboard, but this doesn't worked.

Is there something I'm missing?

Regards,

Leaderboards and Statistics
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nhlfiguresleague avatar image nhlfiguresleague commented ·

In fact, in the top 20, 9 players don't have the right amount of cups.

0 Likes 0 ·

Now we lost the event history also...

Is there something broken with the server?

0 Likes 0 ·
schweizerbenjamin97 avatar image schweizerbenjamin97 commented ·

The same for me. I seems the "updates" of the leaderboard is very slow. Maybe it´s because the current playstream issue

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you provide some specifics on players with statistics that appear to be different from the leaderboard? I just walked down the leaderboard in the title and checked many users, and they all appear to have the correct scores in the leaderboard (matching the statistic on the player account).

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I think it was related to today's incident because all is back on track now.

Thank You

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan nhlfiguresleague commented ·

Thanks for the follow up - that does seem likely. Glad to hear it's all working for you, now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.