question

andrewirving3 avatar image
andrewirving3 asked

Duplicate games on dashboard,delete duplicate games from dashboard

I accidentally created multiple games on the dashboard because of an error I was getting. I want to know if all of them can be deleted so i can start over

I accidentally created duplicate games in my dashboard because of an error the site was giving me when i tried to create my first game. I'd like if they could all be deleted please.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Due to the risk of a developer accidentally deleting a live title, we do not provide the ability to delete titles in PlayFab currently. We will be adding a "sandbox" environment later on, at which point we will enable title deletion in that environment. For now, if you have a Studio you want to get rid of, we can remove you from it, which will eliminate it from your dashboard. You can hide Titles from your dashboard by clicking on the Rename option at the bottom of the Title's tile on the main PlayFab dashboard. Once you do, enable the "Hide Game" open and then click "Save".

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.