question

max avatar image
max asked

Scheduled Task error - Segment not found

Our scheduled task to delete all players that worked perfectly before suddenly stopped working and we're facing a segment not found error:

{
    "TaskInstanceId": "22F9967259267616-1",
    "TaskIdentifier": {
        "Name": null,
        "Id": "22F9967259267616"
    },
    "StartedAt": "2017-02-27T02:30:44.9644299",
    "CompletedAt": "2017-02-27T02:30:45.0354037",
    "Status": "Failed",
    "PercentComplete": null,
    "EstimatedSecondsRemaining": null,
    "ScheduledByUserId": "67DF2B0E20763E4F",
    "ErrorMessage": "Job terminated. Segment 7049553753571450638 could not be found.",
    "ErrorWasFatal": true,
    "TotalPlayersInSegment": 0,
    "TotalPlayersProcessed": 0
}

I tried to re-create the task and also the segment but nothing did work, the same error keeps happening. In case it's needed, this is our Title ID: D73D

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The segment is clearly there - we're checking to see what's actually blocking this task from running, and we'll provide more feedback as soon as we can.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

max avatar image max commented ·

Thank you, I also can no longer unlink devices of some players in the game manager manually. I tried to do this to manually delete some player accounts (e.g. this one: 9E856772A7180EE3). Sometimes there is an unknown error, sometimes the "unlink" popup just disappears but the account still appears to be linked.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan max commented ·

The account link/unlink functionality had an issue previously where PlayStream events were not properly being generated for cross-title scenarios, but that has since been fixed. If you're seeing this on any newly created accounts, please let us know so that we can investigate. Older accounts may still show non-existent links for the moment - we will be running a job to clean those up as soon as we can. However, please be aware that the link information provided via the API calls (GetAccountInfo, GetUserAccountInfo, etc.) is all correct - that was never impacted, as this was specific to the Game Manager account display.

0 Likes 0 ·
max avatar image max brendan commented ·

Okay, thanks for letting me know. Then I'll just wait until the segment task running stuff works again ;)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.