question

tayseer avatar image
tayseer asked

Google Oauth No Id token included in response

I get this message when i try to login with google using authtoken, it used to log in normally, but all of a sudden this happened, i tried to print the code and the authtoken and they seem to be retrieved correctly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you provide some additional context on this? What Title ID is this for, what are the specifics of the parameters you're passing in (feel free to obfuscate the token/auth code), and what is the full response you're getting back?

11 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tayseer avatar image tayseer commented ·

here is a snapshot from the code, i dont understand if you are asking for the title id code? this is what i get in the error message "googleoauthnoidtokenincludedinresponse"

0 Likes 0 ·
screenshot-1.png (34.8 KiB)
brendan avatar image brendan tayseer commented ·

No, I'm asking what the Title ID is for your game. It's in the URL for your game in the PlayFab Game Manager, and in the URL for all calls to the service for your title ({TitleId}.playfabapi.com). It should also be what you're passing in as TitleId in that call.

The error you're getting back appears to be specifically coming from Google, but if you can provide the complete error (copy/paste the complete object from your debugger), that may provide more info.

0 Likes 0 ·

This problem happens only after i upload the game to google play, if build the game from unity to the phone it doesn't happen, i had to roll back to using the access token to avoid this problem for now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Can you please provide the Title ID for your game, and the full contents of the error message?

0 Likes 0 ·

Title ID is 1C8B, there is nothing more in the error message just "googleoauthnoidtokenincludedinresponse", and it come back from the error call back from login with google request

0 Likes 0 ·

My apologies for the previous post - a typo had me looking at the wrong title ID. Everything appears to be configured correctly in our service. However, Google provides no information in their documentation for the error you're seeing them return, and we're unable to reproduce the error in our own projects. Can you try removing your current Client ID and Key and setting up a new one in Google following the blog post, to see if that helps?

0 Likes 0 ·
amedrycki avatar image amedrycki commented ·

Any news in this subject?

I keep on getting the same error when trying to link Google account to PlayFab in Unity app. Logging in to PlayFab by device ID works, logging in to Google Play Games Services works fine, I can obtain the server auth code from Google, but when I try to use it to link the account to PlayFab it fails with the PlayFab error 1275, GoogleOAuthNoIdTokenIncludedInResponse.

I have already tried to setup everything from scratch following the blog post. The server auth code obtained from google seems OK, when printed out in the console.

Also the interesting thing is that for the same Google account everything works fine on Galaxy S5 (Android 6.0.1), but the link fails on LG Leon 4G LTE (Android 6.0). Google Play Games and Google Play services versions are also the same on both phones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan amedrycki commented ·

Our previous request was to try removing the Client ID and Key and re-setting up following the blog post, so it sounds like you tried this and didn't get past the issue. Can you please provide the complete error result as it is being passed back to you? In specific, the errorDetails part of the error message is what we'd like to see, to help us debug this.

0 Likes 0 ·
amedrycki avatar image amedrycki brendan commented ·

Thanks for the quick reply! It turns out I've been missing one line of code after all.

I've been using sample code from https://github.com/playgameservices/play-games-plugin-for-unity to build config and initialize the PlayGamesPlatform. And there is no AddOauthScope("profile") call that I've spotted in the code on your blog. Adding that line helped and now I'm able to link on all test devices so far.

It's weird though that it's been working on some devices and keep on failing on other.

As for the PlayFabError.ErrorDetails field, unfortunately it's been empty.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.