question

Vincent Spiral avatar image
Vincent Spiral asked

Cannot add S3 bucket in Event Archive

Can't really give here the info I put in the fields but I think I did it correctly:

Bucket name: my bucket name

Prefix: my only folder in the bucket

Access key id and secret key: the pair I created on amazon websit

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We've set up a number of S3 buckets for event archives to make sure the process works, but if you're having trouble, the best thing to do is to send all the info to us in a ticket (which you can open on this page), including: the Title ID, and all the configuration info the setup page asks for.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vincent Spiral avatar image Vincent Spiral commented ·

My key contains a + and a /, I don't know if that might cause a problem.

If I enter a wrong key I get "Access key does not have correct permission to bucket."

So I only get the previous error with a valid key.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Vincent Spiral commented ·

Nope, that's not a problem. It sounds like the issue is that the IAM policy isn't set correctly. Can you check that?

0 Likes 0 ·
ali-1 avatar image ali-1 commented ·

I have the same problem. I've checked the IAM policies and even set it to full permissions. I can upload a file using aws CLI, but I got no success with playfab event archive.

Any suggestion?

0 Likes 0 ·
ali-1 avatar image ali-1 ali-1 commented ·

My problem was with the name of bucket. It had dot (.) but Playfab seems to have a problem with those names. I created another one without dot and it worked easily.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.