question

jonas.barnaby@gmail.com avatar image
jonas.barnaby@gmail.com asked

Archived games limit in Game Manager

Hi,

We've just noticed that there's a limit of 20 finished games in the Archived Games tab (we must've missed that update). How can we access previous finished games' logs? There doesn't seem to be an API call for that.

Thanks,

Alberto

Custom Game Serversgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Thanks for calling that out - I've opened a bug to have the team check into that, as it should provide access to all games up to the limit of your retention period. For the moment, if you are hearing of an issue in a session from a player, please use the Multiplayer tab in the player profile pages, as you can also access the log file from there. I'm also seeing that the Players aren't being populated in the archived games list, so I've got another bug open on that. We should have that fixed shortly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.