question

asim@offroadstudios.com avatar image
asim@offroadstudios.com asked

Unity Android app carshes , Push Notifications Sample Project

HI , 

I have downloaded Playfab's sample Push Notification Project  and SDK from Playfab Official site and Github. The project runs smoothly in Editor and everything goes fine but when I run its android build after successful player authentication the build instantly crashes. Below mentioned are the errors shown on adb log.   

[EGL] Failed to create window surface: EGL_BAD_ALLOC: EGL failed to allocate resources for the requested operation.

Skipped frame because GfxDevice is in invalid state (device lost)

Kindly help,

Thanks, 

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

asim@offroadstudios.com avatar image
asim@offroadstudios.com answered

Hi, 

I think the problem was with unity version because when I shifted the same project from unity5.2.0 to 5.3.3 the android build failure issue was resolved. 

Thanks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Zac Bragg avatar image
Zac Bragg Deactivated answered

Hey Asim,

First of all I wanted to confirm that you downloaded our most recent push debugger from here. Second, I just was able to build out our project to my testing device with no issues. The error message you provided likely does not have anything to do with the PlayFab components. This seems like a really low-level graphics issue on your device, can you build out other Unity projects?

Feel free to post back additional details (stack traces, dumps and other supporting information) and I will be happy to look it over and see what I can suggest.

-Zac 

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.