question

admin-5 avatar image
admin-5 asked

Are premium pricing tiers per game or per studio?

There are two parts to my question:

1) If I purchase the Gold Premium Support Package (400USD/month), will all of my games have access to the Gold Tier features. For example will all of my games have a) Email Support and b) 1,000 items for $19.99 / 100,000 MAU for Catalog Items etc.

2) If I upgrade an individual feature, for example Catalog Items, from 250 to 1,000 items for $19.99 / 100,000 MAU. Will all of my games have this upgraded feature?

Thanks in advance

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

In answer to 1, the support tier includes what you see on the pricing page for it. So yes, email support is part of that tier, but the upgrades are separate from the support tiers. But yes, you have the ability to choose any upgrades that you need for your title at any time. But it may work out to be a better deal overall to sign up for an enterprise agreement, depending on your needs. If you'd like to talk with our business team about that, feel free to open a ticket with us.

In answer to 2, the upgrades are separate for each title - that's one of the reasons I'm thinking you may want to go with an enterprise agreement, so that it can be a single pricing structure that covers all your titles (though to be clear, support plan pricing is per studio, not per title).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.