question

Martin avatar image
Martin asked

PlayFab Plugin for Unreal Engine 5.2.0

Hi PlayFab Team,

I was wondering if there's an approximate timeline for when we could expect an update to make the plugin compatible with Unreal Engine 5.2.0.

Thank you for your time and the excellent work you do.

Best regards, Martin

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

At the moment, we do not have an Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for the release of the UnrealMarketplacePlugin that supports Unreal Engine 5.2.0. However, I recommend keeping an eye on the PlayFab/UnrealMarketplacePlugin repository on GitHub. It is the official source code repository for the PlayFab Marketplace Plugin for Unreal. By monitoring this repository, you will be able to stay informed about any updates and get access to the release plugin as soon as it becomes available.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Martin avatar image Martin commented ·

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I am aware of this repository and look forward to see the new update.

Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 ·
Simon Cui avatar image Simon Cui Martin commented ·

Thank you, please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any other issue! Have a great day!

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.