question

khawar avatar image
khawar asked

email password reset issue

email password reset shows success upon changing it via mail received through gmail but failed to log in with new updated password in unity with error invalid email or password @Rick Chen @Chad

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

I’ve tested the password reset functionality in my title, and it works fine. Since you mentioned "failed to log in with new updated password in unity with error invalid email or password", you may refer to these threads: Change/Reset password issue and Bug: After Reseting Password (Invalid mail or password). This issue may be caused by Unity text format. You can use PostMan to try to log in and verify if this is a Unity issue. If that doesn't work either, you can provide us with your Title Id and problem player Id for research.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

khawar avatar image khawar commented ·

thank you !! Issue was with input field data handling and when i resolved it error went away

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.