question

ramingadimli-1 avatar image
ramingadimli-1 asked

Not receive invites to add user to Playfab Admin

Hi, I can't get invites to add user to Microsoft account from different studios, none in any folder in the mail. Can you please check on the attached studio?

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Please follow Azure Active Directory for PlayFab - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to invite an Azure AD user to your studio. If you have sent the invitation and the invited user appears on the pending page, but this user is not receiving the email, have you checked the junk folder?

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ramingadimli-1 avatar image ramingadimli-1 commented ·

@Gosen Gao thx for the answer, I have checked the junk folder, it's empty and the user appears on the pending page

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao ramingadimli-1 commented ·

Could you please delete the pending invitation and resend it to see if the problem persists? Does this issue happen to any user you invite or just specific users?

0 Likes 0 ·

Can someone help, in the work environment I can't get an invite to Microsoft acc.

0 Likes 0 ·

@Gosen Gao I will describe the situation in more detail. We have working studios of different environments, recently all switched to Microsoft AD authentication, all received invites except my Microsoft acc, we created a new Microsoft acc, but it too does not come invites. None of the studios can send me invites. I have done all the steps you described many times

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao ramingadimli-1 commented ·

As I understand, you and your colleagues create new Microsoft account then log into PlayFab and use the main account to invite others. But only your account cannot receive the invitation, and your colleagues' accounts are normal. If the issue is only happening to your account, you can use Contact us (playfab.com) to submit an Account question.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.