question

Luc avatar image
Luc asked

Admin/CreateSegment and Admin/UpdateSegment result in non-functional Segments when the conditions include a TagFilter

When I call CreateSegment and provide a SegmentModel that contains definitions that contain a TagFilter, this Segment always has 0 players in it.

When I change the Name of the Segment, the Segment starts functioning properly.

I cannot use UpdateSegment to change the name. For one, it throws an exception without any error embedded (http code 200). It DOES update the Segment, but alas it remains dysfunctional.

How I do it now is: I upload the segments (according to our specification in git) and when I encounter one with a TagFilter, I append an underscore to the name. Then I visit the Segment's page in the console and manually remove the underscore. Fixing this API would eliminate that step.

Thanks!

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

We have reported this issue to the corresponding team and will keep this post updated. Your patience is appreciated.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Luc avatar image Luc commented ·

Any news? :-)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.