question

matias avatar image
matias asked

Studio and proyect not showing up after invitation

Hi, i've recently was added to two proyects, i recieved the email, opened it and click the link to accept the invite. But the link redirect me to the "My Studios and Titles" and nothing happened. Proyects are not showing up and i'm still appearing as "pending".

We tried again and same thing happens. I've tried with 2 browsers and the results are the same. Am i missing something?

support
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

matias avatar image
matias answered

We were using Playfab as auth provider. And i was loggin with an email and password (no microsoft). We sent an invitation again and it worked.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Simon Cui avatar image Simon Cui commented ·

Glad to hear that it worked. Please feel free to ask if there is any other issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

The issue may be caused by Account authentication provider. There are 2 authentication providers on PlayFab, which are "PlayFab" and "Microsoft AAD". The email address can be the same, but they are separate developer accounts. You may double-check the authentication provider of required accounts and use the corresponding method to accept the invitation. For more information, you can refer to My PlayFab invitation to join a title as admin is failing - Playfab Community.

2 comments
10 |1200

matias avatar image matias commented ·

Sorry I'm not following. I went to "Microsoft AAD" (Azure i think), tryed to logged in but is asking for my credit card, it said i'm not a valid member for the free trial and is asking me to pay. I had to make a new account since i lost the access to the old one, but i never used Azure before. Why is it happening now?.

0 Likes 0 ·
Simon Cui avatar image Simon Cui matias commented ·

Could you tell us what was the authentication provider when adding you as a new user in studio? If the authentication provider is PlayFab, you need to sign in with Email Address and Password. Otherwise, if the authentication provider is Microsoft, you need to Sign in with Microsoft. 5941-image.png

5934-image.png

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (44.0 KiB)
image.png (50.3 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.