question

bieberneit avatar image
bieberneit asked

Retrieve Invite

How do I receive lobby invites, Im using the REST methods since im developing for ios and android. Im currently able to create a lobby, send an Invite and subscribe to the lobby and matchmaking resource. ( with the signalR stuff). All SignalR Client methods are implemented and im calling the StartOrRecoverSession. But how do I retrieve the invite as an Invitee that I got send?

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

As you can see in the Real-time notifications SignalR Hub - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn, after you call the StartOrRecoverSession, you will receive a connection handle that you can use to start subscribe to resources and receiving messages. If you implement the Client method ReceiveMessage, since this method will be invoked automatically by SignalR Hub when you receive an invitation, the invitee can get the invite message in this method. Please note that the invitee needs to Subscribe to resource which Id is “@me” and the Subscription Type should be LobbyInvite.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.