question

rustamse avatar image
rustamse asked

Scheduled Tasks failed without any reason

I configured Scheduled Tasks to reset leaderboards, Scheduled Tasks launch every day at 00:00 UTC.

I configured Scheduled Tasks 4 months ago and everything worked fine, but 3 weeks ago I found some tasks are failed without any reason. 5883-image.png

It's log messages: 5884-image.png

scheduled tasks
image.png (309.9 KiB)
image.png (83.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

You may check Azure Portal Log Stream page to see if the function generates any error message when the Task fails.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rustamse avatar image
rustamse answered

But I don't use Azure Scheduled Tasks! @Xiao Zha

I use Playfab's Scheduled Tasks, they based on Java-script and located at https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/r/t/[**PLAYFABID**]/automation/scheduled-tasks

3 comments
10 |1200

Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha commented ·

If you are using CouldScript (Legacy) and the type of your task is Run Could Script function once, you may add some log sentence in your Java-script code to help you debug the failed error and you can find the log message in the Task Instance Details page. Also, since you want to reset leaderboards, you may try using resettable statistics and leaderboards.

0 Likes 0 ·
rustamse avatar image rustamse commented ·

@Xiao Zha Can you help me?

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha commented ·

Did you check my previous reply? You can click the “Show” button to see my reply. If you have read my reply, please provide the log message for us to research, you may refer to Log message in CloudScript (Legacy) - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to know how to log message in CouldScript.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.