question

rupinderkhatkar avatar image
rupinderkhatkar asked

row sum pre parameter

Hi I am trying to count how many times a player has done a run before they fought the boss. This is what I have currently and I want to check that this is calculating as intended so it will be anything before BossFoughtAmount has a value.

['events.all'] | where FullName_Name == "on_run_ended_by_winning" | where Timestamp > ago(10d) | extend RunsBeforeBoss = toint(EventData["_BossFoughtAmount"]) - 1 | where RunsBeforeBoss >= 0 | project format_datetime(Timestamp,'yyyy-MM-dd'),Entity_Id,FullName_Name,EventData, RunsBeforeBoss | summarize Players=dcount(Entity_Id), Wins=count() by Timestamp, RunsBeforeBoss | sort by Timestamp asc | render columnchart

support
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Simon Cui avatar image Simon Cui commented ·

This event “on_run_ended_by_winning” seems like a custom event. Could you please tell us more information about your question? For example, what is the meaning of BossFoughtAmount, RunsBeforeBoss, and Wins? When is the event “on_run_ended_by_winning” generated? Do you want us to check if this query run as intend for “count how many times a player has done a run before they fought the boss”?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.