question

crossdev avatar image
crossdev asked

The Player Count does not come out properly in the Segment, and the search does not proceed properly

Hello, I'm using Playfab well. There was a problem while trying to use Segment. I checked well that when the player's tag is the same as the tag we set, the segment is set in that player. However, when checking the entire segment, the Player Count is not measured properly, and even if we run GetPlayerInSegment, the list of players with the segment is not properly printed. Is there a solution?

I 5866-cap1.png5867-cao2.png

unity3d
cap1.png (39.7 KiB)
cao2.png (31.7 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

crossdev avatar image crossdev commented ·

If you look at the image above, you can see that the Player contains a segment, but the Segment does not measure the Player Count properly

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

There is a delay in segment auto-update, you may need to wait a while.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

crossdev avatar image crossdev commented ·

Then... There could be a problem because of the delay to write a segment in real time, right?

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha crossdev commented ·

If you use the segment right after the player has just entered the segment, you may have problems due to segment update delays. If the Player Count of the Segment stay incorrect for a long time, could you please provide your Title Id to us so that we may have a check.

0 Likes 0 ·
crossdev avatar image crossdev Xiao Zha commented ·

Sorry for late answer, out title is 69DA0

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.