question

Matt Rochon avatar image
Matt Rochon asked

ReviewItem, GetEntityItemReviews

Cant seem to get these working, the second call was made 10-15 minutes after the first.

5853-image.png

5865-image.png

In-Game EconomyContent
image.png (60.9 KiB)
image.png (55.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

If you want to get reviews for an item, you should call the GetItemReviews API. And the GetEntityItemReview API is used to get reviews for the currently logged in player.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

Also, if you're seeing a delay, take a look at this documentation about how long it takes ratings to propagate to different parts of the system.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/economy-v2/catalog/ratings#ratings-design-and-caching

2 comments
10 |1200

Matt Rochon avatar image Matt Rochon commented ·

im just never seeing my reviews come back. I used the same entity to post it as i used to query it. After 30 mins it still wasnt coming back but the documentation says that it should be near instant.

0 Likes 0 ·
kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image kylemc@microsoft.com Matt Rochon commented ·

Oh. My mistake. Ratings do not come back in the GetReviews or GetEntityItemReviews. Those collections will be empty unless you provide text input. Are you seeing the aggregates increase after reviewing an item?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.