question

zensoftstudio avatar image
zensoftstudio asked

Query PlayfabId from Identity Provider's ID

Hi, i have a task that need to replace current sign in providers of an on-going playfab base game with another sign in services. Current game support sign in by Apple, Google, Facebook and Email. The same provider can be use with the new sign in service but may be different in applications (eg facebook application...). In short after user sign in with an provider, there will be an id of that user according to that provider: facebook_id, google_id or openid connect subject...which can be used to query playfab user in the dashboard. But i search playfab REST API index and find no server API to support me to query get Playfab ID from apple id, or from google id or from open_id subject.

My question is: is there any generall way for me to lookup playfab id by using google_id, apple_id...

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.