question

playfab-15 avatar image
playfab-15 asked

GetFriendLeaderboardAroundPlayer not working on Xbox

Hi,

some weeks ago I implemented and successfully tested playfab leaderboards in our current title that is running on Unity 2022.1.24f. We were planning to submit for Xbox in the coming days. But suddenly the calls with GetFriendLeaderboardAroundPlayerRequest only return with the same PlayFabError:

"/Client/GetFriendLeaderboardAroundPlayer: The connection to Xbox Live failed to complete." HttpCode 400 HttpStatus "BadRequest" errorCode 1339

I am using the latest SDK 2.163.230403 I have a valid looking XboxToken from XUserGetTokenAndSignatureUtf16Async. Logging into Playfab with LoginWithXboxRequest works. In the Dashboard i can see that the account is created and linked with the correct Xbox User iD Calls with GetLeaderboardAroundPlayerRequest and UpdatePlayerStatisticsRequest work fine.

Fast help would be greatly appreciated since this is blocking our submission. Thanks Clemens

unity3dLeaderboards and StatisticsFriends
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Due to non-disclosure agreement (NDA), questions related to Xbox cannot be discussed in the public forum. You may submit a support ticket to contact us, so we can help you solve the issue.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

playfab-15 avatar image playfab-15 commented ·

Thanks for your fast response.

But we are not able to submit a support ticket, as we are only on the Free plan atm. We are estaimating that at max we are going to need the pay as you go plan. Are we forced to upgrade to standard, to get help on this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
playfab-15 avatar image
playfab-15 answered

Thanks for your fast response.

But we are not able to submit a support ticket, as we are only on the Free plan atm. We are estaimating that at max we are going to need the pay as you go plan. Are we forced to upgrade to standard, to get help on this issue?

1 comment
10 |1200

Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha commented ·

We do not have a way to provide NDA support outside of opening a support ticket. We are looking into ways to allow pay-as-you-go customers to open support tickets in the future, but we do not have an ETA for this.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.