question

Rafael Souza avatar image
Rafael Souza asked

URGENT - Player Validating pending purchases not yet completed with ValidateGooglePlayPurchase

Hi everyone,

I'm facing a serious issue in my game. Somehow, players have discovered a way to purchase items from Google Play without actually paying for them. I have people selling fully loaded accounts of my game, worth more than $500, created in just one day.

I'm using .ValidateGooglePlayPurchase, so I never expected this to happen. I need help fixing this problem, as I have no idea how players are managing to do this, or how to verify purchases after they are processed. Where can I find the purchase Order ID? Or how can I revalidate them?

I appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you in advance.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Have you configured your Google Add-On with a "Service account key"? That input field is optional, but it enables pending purchase handling of the scenario you're talking about. Please also submit a support ticket so that we can help you enable this feature. 5778-image.png

image.png (30.5 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rafael Souza avatar image Rafael Souza commented ·

I got in touch with support, and they helped me fix the problem. However, I still need to handle all the accounts that abused this bug and revoke all of their purchases. I already replied to both of the emails I received from support more than a week ago, but there has been no response. Do you know of any way to obtain the players' purchases and their tokens? This way, I can use them to check the purchase status.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Rafael Souza commented ·

If you mean how to get the purchases and token to check the purchase status on Google side, you may need to consult Google for professional support. To view the purchase history on PlayFab, you can use Data Explorer - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to check event player_receipt_validation - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.