question

accounts-5 avatar image
accounts-5 asked

Player Creation Limit, Hidden Players

Hello

I noticed that there might be an IP based Account Creation limit. Is that right? Because I wanted to test "New Player" behaviour and it takes time for my deleted accounts to propegate, I wanted to create new accounts by adding different Custom IDs when using LoginWithCustomID.

Sometimes it works and the player is created as expected, but most times although the API call is successful, the character is not correctly created and later operations fail.

Looking at the PlayFab stats every "failed Account" is counted in the left bar (and has a PlayFab ID I can check in Unity) but is not shown when searching for players. 5765-image.png

Is this behaviour expected? I'd at least like to delete the corrupted players I can't search for. Appreciate help :)

Player DataAccount Managementlimitsdata
image.png (8.0 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

accounts-5 avatar image accounts-5 commented ·

Seems to have been server issues? Now it works, the missing accounts from yesterday are shown when searching for players and I can create as many accounts as I like.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Your issue might be related to PlayFab Status - PlayStream Processing Delays and this incident has been resolved. If you have other questions, please feel free to post a new thread.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.