question

cody avatar image
cody asked

Onfailure / Onsuccess pin is invalid. Unsupported type delegate on pin

I am receiving an error below when I import an old playfab project that was made in unreal 4.10.

I've attaached an image. Not sure what lines I should run from onsuccess/ on failure. Does anyone have a screen shot(s) of the correct blueprints to use for the latest playfab ?

apis
captureplayfab.png (92.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

That top Login module should be deleted, as all it's doing is generating a login call then immediately flowing into the next one - the top pin basically shouldn't be used at all. Can you have a look at our starting guide (https://github.com/PlayFab/UnrealBlueprintSDK/blob/master/UnrealBpGettingStarted.md)? We provide a walkthrough on setting up the flow in there.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cody avatar image cody commented ·

Thanks @brendan that's exactly what I was looking for, our old blueprints didn't much up at all. On top of that our blueprints for playfab are in a custom gameinstance. The directions you linked me to say to put them in the level blueprints. Will there be any problems if I keep my playfab blueprints in a custom game instance...or any reasons I should not put in the game instance?

Thanks again!

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan cody commented ·

As long as they're used in a consistent way, and the flow for using the (asynchronous) responses is correct, it shouldn't be a problem.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.