question

psilvestre avatar image
psilvestre asked

PurchaseItem with various currencies

I have a question about purchasing items with game currency. There is a client method called PurchaseItem that receives an ItemId, VirtualCurrenty and Pirce as required parameters... but what happen if this item should be bought with more than one currency? What should I do? For example a sword that requires X coins and Y gems to buy it. Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Right now, we don't support "crafting" type systems where there are multiple inputs (and potentially multiple outputs) to the exchange. Having an item that costs X of VC 1 plus Y of VC 2 would be enabled as part of that. We do have a backlog item to add that in a future update, but for now I would have to recommend making the exchange via Cloud Script.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.