question

en.karam1989 avatar image
en.karam1989 asked

Can't Use Guilds' APIs

Dear all:

I've imported the latest playfab unity SDK version 0.27.160523 (Yesterday's version)

I'm trying to use the Guilds models (requests and results), and APIs calls like mentioned in the docs

CreateGuildRequest

CreateGuildResult

GetGuildDataRequest

GetGuildDataResult

etc.

But the don't exist in Playfab's namespaces

Seems to be not included in the final version?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Apologies for any confusion - the Guild API methods have not been completed, and so are not part of the SDK as yet. As soon as they are ready, they'll be released in all SDKs, and the release notes will have full details on their use.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

en.karam1989 answered

Is there any timeline or estimated date you're planing to publish these features at?

Because I'm building a clan system and want to have all the features, so instead of building it manually using cloudscript I prefer to wait until it gets ready from your side

I've some available time to wait, but I'ld like to know if you have some date estimations on the plan?

Thanks for your response

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Not currently. I do need to ask, though - where are you even seeing those API method names? We specifically have not exposed those, as far as I know, in part because we haven't locked the planned functionality down.

10 |1200

en.karam1989 answered

Actually I spent hours searching for the best way to build a clan (guild), and by chance I got some search results on Google pointing to the mentioned posts

So they seem to be archived on google, check your sitemap ;)

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Ah, I see - they're being indexed. Thanks, we'll get that taken care of.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.