question

JamieT avatar image
JamieT asked

UnlockContainerInstance returns InternalServerError

Hi all,

Very recently UnlockContainerInstance has started to return an internal server error. Please note that this was previously working fine and no changes have been made, apart from updating the catalog (the container itself didn't change).

{
  "code": 500,
  "status": "InternalServerError",
  "error": "InternalServerError",
  "errorCode": 1110,
  "errorMessage": "An unexpected error occured while processing the request.",
  "errorHash": "83ac170802432e5a7ff41e43f9791043",
  "errorDetails": {
    "RequestID": [
      "f448319d6303429795608da805536eb5"
    ]
  }
}

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue? I presume it's server side, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Jamie.

Hi all,

Very recently UnlockContainerInstance has started to return an internal server error. Please note that this was previously working fine and no changes have been made, apart from updating the catalog (the container itself didn't change).

{
  "code": 500,
  "status": "InternalServerError",
  "error": "InternalServerError",
  "errorCode": 1110,
  "errorMessage": "An unexpected error occured while processing the request.",
  "errorHash": "83ac170802432e5a7ff41e43f9791043",
  "errorDetails": {
    "RequestID": [
      "f448319d6303429795608da805536eb5"
    ]
  }
}

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue? I presume it's server side, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Jamie.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

There are two invalid items in your drop table "card_drops" (the item that was being unlocked in the API call) - "21_razor_b" and "117_off-side_b". Neither of those items exists in your catalog. Could you try adding those items to the catalog, and see if that fixes the issue?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JamieT avatar image JamieT commented ·

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I sorted the two incorrect ID's and that fixed the problem. I'm fairly new to the platform so I wasn't too sure how to go about finding the source of the issue.

Thanks a lot for the speedy response and for finding the issue!

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan JamieT commented ·

No worries! Technically, that should have returned the error "Invalid ItemId in Table", so I'm opening a bug on that. Glad to hear you're not blocked.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.